Saturday, September 25, 2010

I am losing weight... despite myself.

Hello skinny people (seeing the future is one of my many talents) How are you this beautiful fall morning? Good? Great? Fan-fucking-tastic?

Just a quick little smidegen of information before I go off and spend my Saturday at the happiest place on earth :) That's right boys and girls I'm talking about IKEA. sigh. It's practically my Disney World.

FOCUS.

I just wanted to type a quick little diddy about my scale avoidance. And by avoidance I mean total and complete aversion to. Let's just say I have not had what I would consider "healthy eating habits" these past few weeks. You know... no breakfast. No water. Fist full of fun-sized Mounds candy bars. Stuff like that. So I was paranoid to get on the scale and get discouraged (notice my ticker above had not been updated).

In all actuality this is rather... well... stupid. Because If I gained weight I gained weight regardless of whether or not I read it on a scale. Do any of you ever get that way? Like it doesn't count if you don't see the number? If the last time I stepped on a scale I was 168, am I still 168 even though my pants no longer fit and I can barely fit through a door frame? Hypothetical of course. I had my door frames widened years ago.

Well today I grew a pair and hopped on my wii fit (my preferred method of weight tracking) only to find I had lost 4.2 lbs since my last weigh in! (disclaimer: I gained 1.5 lbs my last weigh in as it was the day after returning from vacation and my ever eventful journey on the Greyhound bus) None the less, I lost 4.2 lbs in one week. WOWZA!

I give complete and total credit to my BFF Lulu who has been out and about nearly everyday since we met <3 because Honestly I didn't make it easy on myself. Can you think of the numbers that would have fallen off had I done what I was supposed to do? Gets me all hot and bothered.

God knows just what I need for motivation.... results! Thanks God. You're the coolest.

1 comment:

  1. Exercise is important.Day has come where exercising is a must, it as all connected without way of life , we are lazy these days. This post gives really give me nice information.
    School Gym Equipment

    ReplyDelete