Monday, January 3, 2011

I am not a multi tasker, this much is obvious.

I have 2 blogs. Did you know that? The other one is here. If you notice I am not updating this one please check that one.

They're pretty much the same thing only that one is temporary (111 days to be exact) and this one is permanent. As in forever. FOR-EV-ER (say this like they do in the Sandlot). Isn't that a great thought? We'll be friends forever :) all 15 of us. I told you, we're not a big people, but we've got heart.

It's hard to balance weight loss, fitness, and fabulousity all at the same time. It's hard, but I manage.


xox

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping by my blog - and for your sweet comment! You asked about where I am in Southern ON: in Toronto. I know I can't complain about the "cold" now that the snow is all gone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the devine definition of FABULOUS!!!

    xox Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete