Thursday, February 3, 2011

I am out of fruit. The world may stop turning.

I have just about 7 seconds to type this and get out the door. My new years resolution should have been to try not to be late because then I wouldn't feel bad about being late. I'd say I just did it to spite that resolution nonsense.

I should be getting my shoes on now, but this morning while sitting in front of my computer shoving my face (don't try this at home) I realized that today it has been one month exactly since I have posted on this blog and I missed it so much that I just couldn't resist for one moment longer. How's that for a run on sentence.

I am officially out of fruit, which in this house is right on board there with the Cuban Missile Crisis. Well.... there are some half squishy half brown grapes, but out of season grapes aren't really my bag. I have got to fit the grocery store in my day.

Since we started eating better in this house it's amazing how many foods become staples. Foods like oatmeal, eggs, fruit, lettuce, and good salad dressing (a hot commodity around here). Six days ago I came home with 10 apples (5 green, 5 red) 4 oranges, 5 bananas, grapes, 3 bell peppers, cucumber, and lettuce, as of right now we have nothing.... except for those squishy grapes that no one will eat.  It's a great feeling.

Just thought I'd share and break the one month curse before it got out of hand.

I'd like to talk some more say around...eight tonight. Does that sound good? Ok meet you here.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment