Sunday, December 26, 2010

oh ya know sometimes I mosey into this place once a month

what. is my. deal.

I have been home, pretty consistently, for ohhh um... about a month.
On my ass.
Eating everything.
Never blogging.
All while trying to do as little actual physical activity as possible.

Sad but true.

I even caught myself doing that weird use your toes as fingers thing to avoid bending over to pick things up... even sadder... the thing I picked up with my monkey feet was my toothbrush.
WHO AM I??? 
My toothbrush is the last thing (next to instruments used in gynecological exams) I want to have my chubby sausage toes all over. I just threw up a little in my mouth.

I am trying to save myself from saying, or thinking for that matter, the phrase "I'll start fresh again in the new year!" ugh. I hate those people. Those people who crowd the gym just to stand by the water fountain and take the big stall in the bathroom. Those people who flirt with the people working at the front desk and wear three inch hoop earrings and full face makeup to break a sweat. The worst of these are the people on cell phones doing cardio. seriously. Thankfully these people die off around week three and I can feel the burn with out overhearing about someones latest STD. I appreciate your lack of perseverance New Years Resolution Breakers. I really do.

It is in all of this cynicism that I realize as irregular as I may be I am not these people. Or at least I hope not to be. I want to be that girl who looks like she belongs. Who looks like there's no where she'd rather be at 6am saturday morning. I would love to run on a treadmill in a shirt from an actual race I was in... As opposed to wearing my "I'd rather be napping" t-shirt.

It's funny how as I read this back I realize how superficial I am being, while chastising others for being superficial. Yuck.

Being fat makes me mean.

Here's to being nice in the new year. xox

1 comment:

  1. YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!! NOW GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING!!! THERE I SAID IT.. AND ALL IN CAPS!!

    XOXOXO :)

    ReplyDelete